Sunday, October 21, 2007

Stop the Noise


Continuing with the commentary on human life series, I present 'Stop the Noise'. It appears to me that the world we live in is getting noisier every day. Recent research has indicated that the higher noise level is having a direct effect on people, making them really cranky and inefficient. We need to either get everyone to calm down, relax and stop making so much noise or have everyone buy these excellent noise canceling microphones!

The text is Japanese for 'Stop the Noise' courtesy of Google Translate :) The spiral and curvy lines are filters in GIMP, the names of which I cannot remember. Suffice to say I really like this image, the colored transparent, beveled text floating above a noisy Universe. The spiral was the closest I wanted to get to the Yin-Yang field that represents life.

No comments: